The Golden TicketEdit
Augustus found the ticket when he was eating a Wonka bar one day and, by mistake, ate the upper right corner of the ticket.
Mrs Gloop - His mother gets along with him and loves him. She didn't really care how much Augustus eats and was worried how he got sucked into the pipe. When Augustus came out unharmed and coated in chocolate, his mother realizes how eating candy is bad for him.
Charlie Bucket - He was rude to Charlie and did not share his Wonka bar with him.
Willy Wonka - Augustus is a big fan of Willy Wonka's chocolate and was amazed of all the candy that was invented.
- It is revealed that Augustus doesn't know how to swim when he fell in the Chocolate River.
- If Augustus is standing next to the other Winners, it is shown that he is the tallest.
- The same thing has happened in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (1971).
- In the book, he has become thin due to being stuck in the pipe. However, he still remains the same weight in the movie.
- Augustus is the only child who has only visited one room (The Chocolate Room).
- Augustus is the only child not to go on the boat ride.
- Augustus is played by Philip Wiegratz.
Augustus' song Edit
Augustus' song is a bollywood. It talks song about how he is greedy and eats too much.
Augustus Gloop! Augustus Gloop! The great big greedy nincompoop!
Augustus Gloop! So Big and Vile!So greedy, foul, and infantile.
'Come on!' we cried, 'The time is ripe,To send him shooting up the pipe!'
But don't, dear children, be alarmed;Augustus Gloop will not be harmed, Augustus Gloop will not be harmed!
Although, of course, we must admit He will be altered quite a bit.
Slowly wheels go round and round,And cogs begin to grind and pound.
*We'll boil him for a minute more, until we're absolutely sure, and out he comes by thought by grace, a miracle has taken place a miracle has taken place.*
This greedy brute, this louse's ear, Is loved by people everywhere! For who could hate or bear a grudge against a luscious bit of fudge.